"Can God hear a hundred million prayers at one time? 'God has infinite attention to spare for each one of us. He does not deal with us in the mass. You are as much alone with him as if you were the only being he had ever created.'"

-C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Saturday's update !

Hey guys! It's Saturday!!!! Yay,no school!!! Just letting you know that we do not have daily bible verses on Saturdays. So just go and enjoy your Saturday,let loose,go shopping or go see a movie or whatever! (you probably didn't need me to tell you to do that,but whatever)


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lillian Rose and Angelina Zoe! I really like your blog. It is very inspirational. Well anyways keep up the good work.

    #1Marvelfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,Hi random person that I do not know! Thanks! That gives me the umph to keep doing the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, that was my little brother. He commented from my profile. That was him. :) He calls himself #1Marvelfan. Sorry!

    -Angelina Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's ok that was very nice of him! :)

    ReplyDelete