"Can God hear a hundred million prayers at one time? 'God has infinite attention to spare for each one of us. He does not deal with us in the mass. You are as much alone with him as if you were the only being he had ever created.'"

-C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Daily Bible Verse!

Hey everyone! It's time for the daily bible verse! It's a classic , but it still has meaning!!!


For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son,so that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but  have everlasting life. 
John 3:16


I have heard that verse all my life,and I noticed the other day that since I had heard it so much,I had become immune to its meaning. So every time you read this verse,make sure you know what it means and always believe it!!!


2 comments:

  1. That is so true! After you said that, I found that I've become immune to it too! Thanks for shedding some light and wisdom on the subject, Lillian!

    -Angelina Zoe

    ReplyDelete